Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'M DONE!

Yes, I am one of those Christians who is "DONE" attending church as usual. I am no longer to be regarded as a "sheep" of some man's pasture but only a sheep of His pasture! (See Psalms 23, 95, 100)

https://holysoup.com/the-rise-of-the-dones/

The Bridegroom is coming and it is time for the Bride of Christ to make herself ready. This is the activity of grownups, not children!

He is coming for a bride without spot or wrinkle. Do you think the Bride is without spot or wrinkle? Hah! Not ready!

You can read my other writings here to more fully understand my position. I will not likely be posting photos of flowers and such here anymore. It is time to get serious and "get ready" for the fullness of the Kingdom in the earth. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ken, just a hello from Ed and Janet Weigel. We are living in the upper peninsula of Michigan. We are doing well for our age. I hope you too are well.
    ironcoder@charter.net

    ReplyDelete