Saturday, August 10, 2013

Taste of Hood Canal

Saturday, August 10th, Bonita and I went to the Taste of Hood Canal in Belfair. Every second Saturday in August the North Mason Rotary puts on a rather ambitious street fair which usurps the entirety of Clifton Lane, right in the middle of Belfair. I suppose it inconveniences some motorists but by the attendance of vendors and visitors it seems to remain a successful event.
It had been perhaps five years since last attending and it was overcast when we arrived at noon but before long it was getting plenty warm. Although I joined NM Rotary in its first year and helped put on the very first "Taste" I didn't recognize anyone in the crew that I knew. It seems these organizations will thrive when you get the right venue!

Click on each photo for a larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment